Flexibility, expertise, exam practice, and total commitment to clients
PAUL KENT LEGAL TRAINING OLQE 2020 COURSE
1. THE ONLINE LEARNING PACKAGE (‘OLP’)
Register for the OLP and you will receive:
• high quality, personal, tutoring
• unrivalled guidance on learning as you study
• soft copies of study materials, including principles and cases, answers to typical examination questions, and other relevant information including Ordinances
• 26 hours of live online tutorials in each written Head, commencing on June 1, 2020 and ending on September 11, 2020 (no classes between June 26 and July 12)
• 6 hours of live online revision sessions in each subject, commencing on Monday September 21, 2020
• mock exam (timing depends on date of the actual exam)
• 1 x 2 hour live online class for each subject, providing feedback on mock exams
• audio recordings of all live online classes
• individual comments on mock exam submissions
• unlimited email contact
Candidates may register for the OLP in 1 or more of the 5 written Heads in the OLQE 2020.
The live online tutorials are timetabled to take place in the evenings from Monday to Friday. Each session is scheduled to start at 6.30 pm and end at 8.30 pm, Hong Kong time. Contact us if you are in another time zone.
2. IN-HOUSE PACKAGE – WEEKEND PROGRAMME
Law Firms may opt for the in-house package, which offers tuition on Saturdays and Sundays in the offices of the firm, at times to be agreed. The firm must have a minimum of 2 candidates sitting for the OLQE for the first time in 2020.
Resit candidates may join sessions, subject to prior agreement between the firm and Paul Kent Legal Training
Registration for this Package is very limited, and so is on a first come, first served basis.
3. SELF-STUDY PACKAGE
This package is intended for candidates who do not require the full online learning programme. Candidates who choose this package will receive the same services as those who choose the online package, except for the live online sessions.
Register as early as possible to absorb all the required information, and to give yourself time to develop the skills necessary to pass the examination.
Please see ‘OLQE: MANAGING YOUR TIME‘ for help with study plans.
CONTACT US NOW
Send an email NOW to Paul Kent at email@example.com for:
(1) a registration form,
(2) advice on preparing applications to sit or be exempt from sitting the OLQE 2020,
(3) tailor-made package(s),
(4) revision package(s),
(5) refund policy, and
(6) any other information you need to decide whether to apply to sit/be exempt from sitting the OLQE 2020 and, if so, how Paul Kent Legal Training can get help you to pass the exams.
Please visit our website at www.pskent.com to learn more about our exam-focussed approach to getting you through the OLQE. Click on OLQE for testimonials and other reasons for choosing Paul Kent Legal Training as your OLQE 2020 course provider.