Flexibility, expertise, exam practice, and total commitment to clients
RESOURCES AND MATERIALS
Candidates who register for the Paul Kent Legal Training OLQE 2018 Course will all receive the following:
- high quality personal tutoring 1 to 1 or in small groups
- study plan
- unrivalled guidance on learning as you study
- a specified number of hours of tuition, which varies depending on mode of study
- dedicated study notes to introduce you to the subject – these must be read in advance of seminars or study sessions
- audio recordings to explain and illustrate the law, with particular reference to key cases and statutory provisions
- guided study to familiarise you with the subject, focussing on the APPLICATION of law to solve typical problems arising in each subject
- revision sessions to enable you to test your knowledge and understanding and ability to write effective answers to typical examination questions
- specifically drafted mock examinations, with individual comments on submissions
- unlimited email contact
- ‘drop-in’ sessions by arrangement and subject to availability
- a selection of ‘suggested solutions’* to past examination questions
* The ‘suggested solutions’ are intended to provide guidance on the structure of answers to past papers. They are NOT ‘model’ answers in the sense that they provide the only way of answering the question set. It is important to stress that, like any law examination, the examiners expect candidates to respond to issues raised by the current facts, and not merely to regurgitate answers to previous questions. The ‘solutions’ have been prepared by Paul Kent Legal Training. They are not official answers and should not be taken as representing the views of examiners or of the Law Society of Hong Kong.
MODES OF STUDY
We will again be offering materials and tuition to prepare overseas lawyers to pass the OLQE as a step towards being admitted as Hong Kong solicitors. There is one course but different ways to study designed to meet individual need.
We share the Law Society of Hong Kong’s view that you should start studying as soon as possible.
Option 1 – Full Course – Face to Face tuition – in-house
20 hours of seminars + a minimum of 6 hours of revision per subject.
Face to face sessions commence in early July, but you may start studying as soon as you tender payment in accordance with the Invoice for payment.
Remarks: There are very few time slots for this mode. Early Registration is advised.
Option 2 – Distance Learning Package
This is a self-study option, with a high level of learning support through email, Skype or WeChat. It is very popular with candidates based in Hong Kong and overseas. This Package includes 6 hours of tuition, face to face or online via Skype or WeChat.
Option 3 – Tailor-made package
Tailor-made packages by arrangement with clients (subject to availability).
REGISTRATION FORMS AND MORE INFORMATION
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for fees, registration forms, and/or for further information.
Please visit our website at www.pskent.com to learn more about our exam-focussed approach to getting you through the OLQE. Click on OLQE for testimonials and other reasons for choosing Paul Kent Legal Training as your OLQE 2018 course provider.