Why you should choose Paul Kent Legal Training as your OLQE 2021 Course Provider
High pass rates
Paul Kent consistently beats the official pass rate in the Overseas Lawyers Qualification Examination (OLQE).
Flexibility, expertise, exam practice, and total commitment to clients
Potential candidates are naturally interested in pass rates, but a pass rate does not truly reflect the overall quality of a course. The adverse effect on small intakes is obvious and well-known. In our view there are other good reasons for choosing Paul Kent Legal Training’s personal coaching service to prepare properly for the OLQE 2021. Paul Kent:
- knows what examiners expect (Paul was the Panel Convenor and Examiner of Head 1 of the OLQE from 2002 to 2004)
- coaches you in exam technique to show you how to answer questions likely to come up in the OLQE test papers
- is highly flexible and thus able to adapt to the schedules of busy lawyers
- supplies concise exam-focused course notes setting out the principles, cases and authorities essential for passing the OLQE
- provides ‘suggested solutions’, so you can learn how to spot issues and improve your exam technique by studying actual exam questions
- gives clues for spotting issues in the questions
- supplies audio recordings to help you to absorb relevant laws and develop exam techniques
- specifically drafts mock examinations to enable you to practise writing under examination conditions
- gives timely individual feedback to sharpen exam performance
- provides recent cases updates
- supports you throughout in person and online
- is highly recommended by previous OLQE candidates (please see Paul Kent’s Testimonials for examples)
Flexible modes of study
Please see The Paul Kent Legal Training OLQE 2021 Course for details.
Contact us now
Numbers are limited so we advise you to register early for the in-house course. Contact email@example.com now for more details.
* The ‘suggested solutions’ are intended to provide guidance on the structure of answers to past papers. They are NOT ‘model’ answers in the sense that they provide the only way of answering the question set. It is important to stress that, like any law examination, the examiners expect candidates to respond to issues raised by the current facts, and not merely to regurgitate answers to previous questions. The ‘solutions’ have been prepared by Paul Kent Legal Training. They are not official answers and should not be taken as representing the views of examiners or of the Law Society of Hong Kong.