Short courses for late starters for the OLQE 2018 – contact Paul Kent now on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you planning to register for a law degree at a Law School in England and Wales? Are you already registered and want help with your legal studies? Then contact Paul Kent on email@example.com for details of Paul Kent Legal Training’s unique online personal tutoring service and get unrivalled learning support throughout your legal studies.
Flexibility, expertise, exam practice,
and total commitment to clients
ABOUT PAUL KENT LEGAL TRAINING
Paul Kent Legal Training provides high quality personal tutoring in law, 1 to 1 or in small groups. We combine:
- Paul Kent’s extensive experience as a law teacher;
- exam-focused course resources;
- technique tips;
- flexible and varied modes of study;
- exam practice; and
- unequalled learning support
to achieve consistently high pass rates in law assessments and examinations.
SPECIAL SUBJECT TUTORING
We specialise in teaching subjects required for law examinations including:
The Overseas Lawyers Qualification Examination
The PCLL Conversion Examination
Law Degrees (e.g. LLB and JD Programmes)
- advise on legal research, including abstracting journal articles, to show you how to critically analyze or evaluate;
- offer a marking and review service which provides in-depth analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of answers to legal questions, and demonstrates how to improve such answers to gain better marks; and
- undertake a complimentary review of failed examination scripts.
A web page can only say so much. Before you decide to register for The Paul Kent Legal Training OLQE Course, or for any of our other exam coaching services, we invite you to view what our clients think about us and how we can help you to excel in law exams. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response to any questions you may have about Paul Kent Legal Training. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.