ALERT: the live online tutorials in the Paul Kent Legal Training OLQE 2020 Course will commence on Monday, June 22, 2020, at 6.30 pm, and not on Monday June 1st as previously advertised. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Flexibility, expertise, exam practice,
and total commitment to clients
ABOUT PAUL KENT LEGAL TRAINING
Paul Kent Legal Training provides high quality, personal tutoring, for candidates preparing to take law examinations. Tuition is provided online. Face to face classes may also be provided, in addition to online learning.
- Paul Kent’s extensive experience as a law teacher;
- exam-focused course resources;
- technique tips;
- flexible and varied modes of study;
- exam practice; and
- unequalled learning support
to achieve consistently high pass rates in law assessments and examinations.
ABOUT PAUL KENT
Paul Kent has been teaching law for 45 years.
Paul is an expert law tutor who achieves excellent results in law exams. Why? He is an excellent teacher; his OLQE course is first class; he organizes the law on a need to know basis; he is extremely approachable, accessible in person or online, user friendly, flexible, and efficient. These are not Paul’s words, they are some of the views expressed by our clients.
See Paul’s testimonials for more details on what our previous clients have to say about Paul and about Paul Kent Legal Training.
OUR APPROACH TO LEARNING
Our approach to learning involves applying law to the kinds of problems that may arise in practice, and which are, or may be, tested in law examinations. We show you how to:
- identify issues in situations set out in examination questions and
- write efficient and effective answers to a wide range of examinable Topics.
From the moment you register with us, we are totally committed to helping you to succeed in law exams. You can contact us at any time, and we will endeavour to respond within 24 hours of receiving your questions.
CORE CLIENT SERVICES
Our Core Client Services include:
- unrivalled guidance on learning as you study
- direct and unlimited email contact
- dedicated study notes in Word format, containing principles and cases relevant to the kinds of questions set by law examiners
- ‘model’ answers to past examination questions
- updates on recent developments.
A web page can only say so much. Before you decide to register with us for personal tutoring, we invite you to view how we can help you to excel in law exams. Please email email@example.com for a quick response to any questions you may have about Paul Kent Legal Training. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.